FREE CONTEST: “Guess the Winners of 75th Golden Globe Awards!” ($200 in Amazon gift cards)
1st Place-10th Place: $20 Amazon gift card
*Winners will be chosen randomly for those that correctly pick all three (3) categories
Charleston Oral and Facial Surgery:
We at The Crowd’s Line are excited to announce that we are partnering with COAFS to deliver a special Golden Globes contest with $200 in prizes!
COAFS first opened in 2005, and since their extraordinary surgeons and staff have been committed to providing the highest possible patient care available. The practice now has three separate locations:
- North Charleston
To learn more information, visit their website: https://www.charlestonoralandfacialsurgery.com/
The 75th annual Golden Globe Awards will be handed out this Sunday so The Crowd’s Line is hosting a special contest!
To enter for a chance to win, submit your pick for each category in our widget (prediction tool)!
For a full list of nominees visit their website: https://www.goldenglobes.com/winners-nominees/2018/all
Best Director (Motion Picture) Nominees:
- Martin McDonaugh- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Christopher Nolan- Dunkirk
- Ridley Scott- All the Money in the World
- Stephen Spielberg- The Post
- Guillermo del Toro- The Shape of Water
Best Performance by an Actor (Motion Picture Drama) Nominees:
- Timothee Chalamet- Call me by Your Name
- Daniel Day Lewis- Phantom Thread
- Tom Hanks- The Post
- Gary Oldman0 Darkest Hour
- Denzel Washington- Roman J. Israel, Esq.
Best Performance by an Actress (Motion Picture Drama) Nominees:
- Jessica Chastain- Molly’s Game
- Sally Hawkins- The Shape of Water
- Frances McDormand- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Meryl Streep- The Post
- Michelle Williams- All the Money in the World
To be eligible to win a prize in any contest at The Crowd’s Line, you must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the United States or Canada. You must also submit your score prediction on our official prediction tool (blog widget), and include a valid email address. Contest winners are determined according to The Crowd’s Line scoring methodology. If more than one entrant has the same winning score, final contest rankings and prize winners are selected by random draw. Only one entry per person is allowed for each contest; multiple entries from a single player will be deemed invalid. There are no prize substitutions or exchanges available from The Crowd’s Line.
All prizes will be sent by e-mail within two weeks after the conclusion of each contest.