“Guess the Score” Contest: The Maybin Five Challenge ($200 in Prizes!)
EDITORIAL BY GRAYDON FOX
1st Place: $50 Amazon gift card
2nd-5th Place: $25 Amazon gift card
6th-10th Place: $10 Amazon gift card
If there are ties, a random drawing will determine the winner.
We at The Crowd’s Line are excited to announce that we are partnering with DFH Company to deliver a special contest with $200 in prizes!
DFH is a Kentucky based company who offers heating, air conditioning, humidification, air filtration, and other service needs. DFH is affiliated with the world leader in providing quality heating and air conditioning services.
To learn more, visit their website today: DFH Company
Listen to Marques Maybin every weekday morning from 10:00 – Noon on ESPN Louisville/93.9 The Ville:
Alabama vs Georgia:
- The Crowd projects a final score of Alabama 36.8 – Georgia 26.6 with an over/under of 63.4.
- Alabama is 8-3 against the spread this season while Georgia is 7-4. Both Alabama and Georgia are 7-4 against the over/under this season.
Texas vs Oklahoma:
- The Crowd projects a final score of Oklahoma 40.9 – Texas 33.6 with an over/under of 74.5.
- Texas is 5-6-1 against the spread this season while Oklahoma is 4-7-1. Texas is 6-6 against the over/under this season whereas Oklahoma is 11-1.
Utah vs Washington:
- The Crowd projects a final score of Washington 29.7 – Utah 22.4 with an over/under of 52.1.
- Washington is 4-8 against the spread this season while Utah is 6-5-1.
- Washington is 3-9 against the over/under this season whereas Utah is 7-5.
Pittsburgh vs Clemson:
- The Crowd projects a final score of Clemson 41.1 – Pittsburgh 18.8 with an over/under of 59.9.
- Pittsburgh is 7-5 against the spread this season while Clemson is 6-6. Pittsburgh is 5-7 against the over/under this season whereas Clemson is 6-6.
Ohio State vs Northwestern:
- The Crowd projects a final score of Ohio State 38.1 – Northwestern 23.7 with an over/under of 61.8.
- Northwestern is 6-5-1 against the spread this season while Ohio State is 5-7. Northwestern is 5-7 against the over/under this season whereas Ohio State is 6-6.
To be eligible to win a prize in any contest at The Crowd’s Line, you must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the United States or Canada. You must also submit your score prediction on our official prediction tool (blog widget), and include a valid email address. Contest winners are determined according to The Crowd’s Line scoring methodology. If more than one entrant has the same winning score, final contest rankings and prize winners are selected by random draw. Only one entry per person is allowed for each contest; multiple entries from a single player will be deemed invalid. There are no prize substitutions or exchanges available from The Crowd’s Line.
ALL PRIZES WILL BE SENT BY E-MAIL WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CONCLUSION OF EACH CONTEST.