Taco Bell “Guess the Score” Contest Results for Week 15!
1st Place: $20 Taco Bell gift card
2nd-10th Place: $10 Taco Bell gift card
For each guess submitted with a valid email, you will receive a special coupon
Top 10 Winners:
1. Timothy Peak (367 points)
2. email@example.com (350 points)
3. firstname.lastname@example.org (329 points)
4. email@example.com (329 points)
5. firstname.lastname@example.org (329 points)
6. email@example.com (329 points)
7. Dub MrMan Muzyk (329 points)
8. firstname.lastname@example.org (329 points)
9. Guy Maloy (329 points)
10. email@example.com (329 points)
On Sunday, December 11th, at 4:25 P.M. the (5-7) New Orleans Saints will be on the road to take on the (7-5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
2016-17 Statistics (32 total teams):
Yards per game: Saints 428.7 (1st) > Buccaneers 362.2 (12th)
Points per game: Saints 28.9 (2nd) > Buccaneers 23.1 (16th)
Turnover margin: Buccaneers +3 > Saints -2
Fewest yards allowed per game: Buccaneers 366.0 (22nd) > Saints 374.8 (26th)
Fewest Points allowed per game: Buccaneers 23.8 (19th) > Saints 27.9 (30th)
Tampa Bay continues to defy the odds with yet another road win versus San Diego as a part of their current four game winning streak. New Orleans is in a tailspin having lost three of their last four games. Tampa Bay shut down another high scoring team last week and their defense has been lights out lately. In the Buccaneers four game winning streak their defense has held opponents to 13.25 points per game. Tampa Bay has the advantage in terms of turnover margin as well. I like the Buccaneers to continue their winning streak at home against New Orleans on Sunday.